Monday, December 30, 2013

Pinterest

Fun fact: I have a Pinterest. I've already pinned personal projects and I wanted to get this blog up to speed!

pinterest.com/courtsnickity



I started posting my own work on Pinterest with nail art.  I typically use patterns and accents to create clean looks. It's not too fancy, but I really like it. Once my nails are back in tip-top shape, I will definitely do more!

 


Even though I like doing my nails, I'm significantly more passionate about makeup. I don't wear makeup everyday by any means. It's honestly, extremely relaxing and fun for me. I've never really gotten into "face" makeup (I was blessed with a pretty good complexion if I do say so myself), so I tend to focus on the eyes. I'm slowly building my collection and I'm really excited to post more looks!



 


I've been crafting for so long that I was in scrapbooking club in the 5th grade. Through the years, I've crocheted, sewed, painted, etc. Now that I can decorate, I focus on home/DIY projects and gifts. 


 





I've also been working on easy recipes to share!
All of my boards with a French title are personal projects. 

Allons-y!

-Courtney.



No comments:

Post a Comment