Thursday, January 29, 2015

Simple Eyes and Bright Lips

To be honest, I haven't put on much makeup since I returned to school. The few times that I have worn makeup in the past month, it hasn't been extravagant in the least. After applying my eye makeup one day, I decided to test out some Christmas presents (Lip Tars) and take pictures!



Products
-bareMinerals 5in1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow (I got it as a sample without the color name, but from the swatches I see online, I think it could be Barely Nude)
-e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
-Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
-NYX Incredible Water Proof Concealer in Porcelain
-Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Translucent Powder
-OCC Lip Tars Harlot mixed with Nylon
-NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream





Follow me on Bloglovin'!
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment