Monday, October 20, 2014

I See The Light- Tangled Inspired Look (Halloween 2014 #1)

Pumpkins, cats, and leaves. It's October and almost Halloween! I decided to do a series of inspired looks leading up to the spooky night. On November 1st, I'm going to a Rocky Picture Live Show (which my friends and I do every year).

Needless to say, I love Disney. It's a problem. One of my favorite movies is Tangled, so I chose to do my makeup inspired by the colors in her dress.






EYES

  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk ($4.49) as a primer
  • Oz: The Great and Powerful Urban Decay Glinda Palette (unfortunately not available anymore but I'm sure you can find similar colors)
    • Outer Crease- Tornado (dark purple)
    • Lid- Magic (pink with a golden shimmer)
    • Inner Corner- Illusion (pale peach shimmer)
    • Under Eye Liner- Oz (metallic gold)

  • Sephora+Pantone Universe Precious Metals Shadow Palette (once again not available. Sorry!)

  • Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara in Very Black ($5.39)
  • e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($1.00)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion ($20.00)
  • NYX Wonder Pencil in Light ($4.49)


FACE

    • NYX Incredible Water Proof Concealer in Porcelain ($4.99)
    • Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair Honey ($36.00)
    • NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium ($8.99)
    • BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Maverick ($18.00)


    Feel free to wear this to all of your upcoming Halloween parties or to dance around your room singing "I Have a Dream" (probably the second one).


    -Courtney




    No comments:

    Post a Comment