Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Back With British Makeup

HELLO!

As no one probably noticed, I took a hiatus from blogging over the summer. I was working a full time job and really didn't wear makeup so I decided to take a break. At the beginning of the summer, my friend Sarah returned from a semester abroad in London with a few things from Boots. I was really excited to say the least.




Products
Soap and Glory One Heck of A Blot- £12.00 ($19.32): This powder is wonderful. Translucent, mattifying, and trusty. TIP: Use a brush that's not too dense for the best results

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer£10.00 ($16.10): Unfortunately, the latch on mine broke so I can't close it. The product comes with a yellow-toned concealer, a peach-toned concealer, and a powder. I really like it, but it's not as portable as a stick concealer.

Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette- Oh So Special£7.99 ($12.86): Sleek palettes are affordable, come in a variety of colors, and have great packaging. The eye shadows are good quality for the price.

 

Boots has free in-store pick up, so I ordered everything online and Sarah picked it up from her local store. Everything was 3-for-2 so it was a steal. I also got 3 Barry M nail paints that I'll write a separate post about!



-Courtney





No comments:

Post a Comment